Beginner courses are offered all year at Liquid Dive Resort. Learn to dive in the Philippines with Liquid Dive Resort, affordable and professional run courses. An accredited PADI 5 *Dive Resort we guarantee you personalized small classes. All our courses are taught by certified PADI instructors. We do not stick to a timetable, you can start your course at any time. Email us for more information about our courses and for our current price list. Come join us at Liquid and learn to dive in the Philippines.
PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
The most popular scuba diving course in the world is the PADI open water course. Their dive today philosophy is what makes this course so great. Once you have signed up you will be in full scuba gear and breathing underwater within the day.
The course is 3-4 days and gives you the foundational knowledge and skills you need to be a diver. The course consists of:
- 5 classroom sessions, which involve watching the PADI DVD’s answering some basic questions and completing a 5 quizzes and a final exam.
- 5 confined water sessions, which will take place in our salt water training pool. During these sessions you will take your first breaths underwater and learn all the skills necessary to make you a diver.
- 4 open water dives take place at different ocean dive sites, you will go to a depth of 12mts/40ft on the first 2 dives and then down to 18mts/60ft on your final dives.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a PADI Project AWARE Open Water Certificate that is a lifelong, world recognized diving cert. The PADI open water course is available to anyone over the age of 11.
PADI SCUBA DIVER COURSE
If you only have a few days, or decide after your discover scuba dive that you want to continue on, then one of your options is to complete the PADI Scuba Diver Course.
The course is 2 days and covers the basic academics of diving. The course consists of:
- 3 classroom sessions, which involve watching PADI DVD’s answering some basic questions and completing three quizzes.
- 3 ‘confined’ water sessions where you learn to breath and master some basic skills in our pool that will make you a diver.
- 2 different shallow dive sites where you get to become an actual open water diver and see just what all the fuss is about.
After your successful open water dives you will receive a PADI Project AWARE Scuba Diver Certificate that is a lifelong diving cert, which will allow you to dive up to a maximum depth of 12mts anywhere in the world with a PADI professional. You can also use this certificate as credit towards your full open water course. The Scuba Diver course is available to anyone10 years or older.
PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Tempted with the idea of blowing bubbles underwater but just not sure if you will like it? Or do you really want to get certified but just don’t have the time? Then why not give the PADI discover scuba dive a go.
This is a nice and easy half day course that is led by one of our PADI instructors. The course consists of:
Upon completion of your first dive you will receive a certificate of recognition, which can be used as credit towards your full Open Water Course. The discover scuba dive is available to anyone 10 years of older.
Liquid is a child friendly place – no choice really considering the owners have two adorable (when they choose to be) youngsters. The fantastic PADI bubblemaker course is a great way for your children to experience the excitement of the underwater world.
Conducted in the safety of our own swimming pool and under controlled direct supervision with one of our experienced PADI instructors. The course consits of:
- 1 short briefing about diving and safety with both child and parent or gaurdian
- 1 pool session in full scuba where we blow bubbles, play games and generally goof around and have a great time learning how to dive.
- If they decide they love it, which let’s face it kids normally do, there is an option for a second dive at a controlled shallow dive site on a reef where they can find Nemo and other exciting underwater creatures.
Upon completion of either the pool or sea dive a PADI bubblemaker certificate is awarded to your new budding diver. This course is available to anyone over the age of 8. And yes we mean anyone even you 60 year olds!
Beginner courses with Liquid Dive Resort. Email us to sign up for your beginner PADI course today!