PADI Specialty Courses at Liquid are all taught by certified PADI Specialty Instructors. We guarantee small classes, a lot of fun and great prices! If you complete 5 or more specialty courses then you can apply for your PADI MSD (Master Scuba Diver) the highest none professional rating there is!
Are you already a certified diver who has an interest in specific dives? Why not become a specialist in those areas. We offer many specialty courses that take between 1 – 3 days and all give you a PADI specialty certification card. All our specialty courses are led by one of our experienced instructors. Chose from any of the following specialty courses?
- Spent lots of time diving off boats, but still get confused over Port, Leeward and Head. The boat diver course will teach you all about boat terminology and the safest way to dive off a boat. Here at Liquid we offer boat and shore dives, so take this course and amaze your fellow divers with your boating prowess.
- Do you enjoy deep dives where you look down into the deep blue water and wait for the large pelagic to swim by? Do you wish you could go that bit further and increase your chance of a shark encounter? The deep specialty will take you to the limits of recreational diving. Where you never know what you will see.
DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
– Do you enjoy taking pictures on land? Think you can match your skills underwater? Try the digital photography course and you will learn the tricks of the trade, how to maximum on light while not loosing definition; how to frame the best shots and how to maintain your buoyancy in the process. Then amaze your family and friends with your great underwater pictures!
- Have you ever been caught in a drift and didn’t know how to stop or turn. Have you ever tried a negative entry to avoid being swept off your dive site? We have some amazing drift dives down here that will definitely test your skills. The Drift diver specialty course will teach you all you need to know about planning and enjoying a successful drift dive.
- Improve you dive plan, conserve your air and allow yourself the best multilevel dive possible. This course teaches you all you need to know to be able to plan the best dive using the electronic multilevel recreational dive planner and a computer.
Do you enjoy identifying marine life and would you like to know more? Take the naturalist specialty course and amaze your co-divers with your knowledge about corals and creatures and the complex relationships of marine life.
- Getting fed up of always being led on a dive? The navigation specialty will teach you all the skills you need to ensure that you can plan and navigate a dive anywhere and never misplace the boat. The course covers intensive compass work and natural navigation.
- Do you enjoy the calm tranquility of night diving? Become a night specialist and learn how to navigate at night, learn more about nighttime creatures and how to find them. This 3 dive course will teach you the skills to be able to plan and lead your own night dive successfully.
- Do you wish you could stay down longer? If only your NDL’s could be extended! If you dive Nitrox you can! The most popular specialty course worldwide takes just 2 dives and some basic self-study. Do it for longer, dive Nitrox!!
- Improve your buoyancy to the level of a professional diver. This course enables you to dive to your optimum potential. It will teach you the correct breathing to improve your air consumption and buoyancy and will help get rid of any extra weight. Test your abilities through a variety of hoops and lines that create a great underwater obstacle course.
- Are you a Nitrox diver who is interested in the technical side? This course will teach you all about homogenizing and stratifying gas and will teach you how to blend your own tank with the precision necessary to ensure complete safety.
AWARE FISH IDENTIFICATION
Have you often wondered what that nice orange fish was called or why certain fish all look the same? This course will teach you the basic fish groupings and families and how to identify them. You will amaze yourself with the knowledge you can gather and the different species you will identify whilst diving and let’s be honest trying to draw a fish on a slate at 18mts is just great fun!
AWARE SHARK CONSERVATION
The goals of the AWARE Shark Conservation Diver course are to inform students of the value of sharks to marine ecosystems and economies, to educate them about the causes of declining shark populations, to build an understanding of what is missing in current shark fisheries management, to dispel misperceptions that may block them from taking action, and to inspire them to help sharks by taking action. The AWARE Shark Conservation Diver course aims to turn students into informed and passionate shark defenders who take action to protect sharks.
AWARE CORAL REEF CONSERVATION
Most of our dives are done on reefs. It’s where the action is and where the fish and critters live. In the AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course we can inform divers and non-divers about the plight of the world’s coral reefs. The course describes how coral reefs function and why they are so important. It also reviews why many reefs are in serious trouble and what individuals can do to prevent further decline. Most divers, snorkelers and environmental enthusiasts have already visited or plan to visit a coral reef. The AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course provides the knowledge base for proper interaction while touring a reef.
Get certified in 5 different PADI & Project AWARE specialties and apply for your PADI Master Scuba Diver the highest none professional PADI rating. Email us the 5 specialties you are interested in and we will create a unique pacakge just for you!