- Dedicated large covered briefing area
- Custom designed training pool
- Large rinse area and personal equipment storage
- Dedicated camera rinse and
- Dive boat and jeep both equipped with first aid kits, oxygen and communication device
- Dive equipment for sale
- Dedicated GoPro classroom for Divemaster and Instructor Development Courses
- Interactive air con multimedia classrooms
- Enriched air nitrox available
- 40 sets of rental equipment including jacket & backplate with wing style BCD’s
- Underwater cameras, dive computers and dive lights available for rent
- Technical diving and courses
- All PADI course from beginner to professional
- 2 in house PADI Course Directors
- Rated as 1 of only 100 5* PADI CDC centers worldwide
- Courses available in English, Chinese, French, German, Visayan & Dutch
- 3 full time local PADI Divemasters and 5 PADI instructors
- T-shirts, log books, hats, bags and other Liquid paraphernalia for sale
- Free use of beach towels for all guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee and water for all our divers
- Relaxing beach garden setting
Liquid Dive is Run and Managed by Divers
Ranked as 1 of only 100 5* Career Development Centers (CDC) worldwide
The PADI 5* CDC rating is the highest award given to PADI dive centers around the world and recognizes those centers that meet the highest standards for diver training and their dedication to the diving industry.
Being avid divers we love the underwater world and hope to share our enthusiasm with everyone that comes to dive or learn to dive with us.
We offer a comprehensive range of PADI courses from beginner to professional and guarantee small classes taught by experienced PADI instructors. We are also well equipped to take fun divers out and guarantee small groups led by professional local PADI divemasters. We offer both shore diving and boat diving and promise a lot of fun and no ‘cattle boats’!
E-learning is a great option for our guests who do not want to spend time in the classroom during their holiday. Sign up for a PADI eLearning course and complete the academic portion prior to arriving.