- 8 beach front cottages, with ceiling fan, private bath with cold water showers
- 6 beach front cottages, with A/C, private bath with hot water showers
- Restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, dinners, snacks and family feast nights
- Swimming pool in a tropical garden setting
- Fantastic poolside garden bar, with great music, cocktails, daily Happy Hour specials
- Billiard table and darts in our games area
- Local tours, ATV tours and mountain adventure tours with private local guides
- Dedicated massage cottage with our own in-house masseuse offering an array of different massages and European style hot spring bath
- Private transfers from Dumaguete, Cebu or Moalboal to Liquid Resort
- 24 hour reception/front desk
- 24 hour security
- Daily housekeeping
- Free safety deposit boxes available for in house guests
- Free games, magazines and book exchange available upstairs in The Lodge chill-out area
- Laundry service available
- We accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX
Accommodation at Liquid Dumaguete is all in the form of individual beach front cottages, set on a secluded section of beach in the Barangy of Bulak, Dauin only a 20 minute drive from Dumaguete City.
Our resort has been designed with the modern traveler in mind and we pride ourselves on offering excellent facilities and service at a very reasonable rate.
We have 14 individual beach front cottages designed for comfort and functionality. Rooms are equipped with either A/C or a strong ceiling fan, and private bathroom. Our A/C cottages have hot water showers.
With a large sea facing balcony with views of Siquijor, all rooms at Liquid have a sea view, the only obstruction can be the abundance of tropical foliage. Relaxing on your balcony and listening to the sound of the ocean as you watch the sunrise is the perfect start to another day in paradise.
We have both double and single rooms and for those travelling with children or wish to sleep 3 in a room we have baby cots and single beds that we can add. The baby cots are free of charge but the single beds have a small nightly charge and are only available in the A/C rooms.
The rooms are situated at the very front of Liquid facing the sunrise. The rooms are in a cul-de-sac formation set within a landscaped garden to give you that homey feel.
Free room towels and beach towels are provided. Our friendly cleaning ladies will clean your rooms each day. As an environmentally aware resort we change all linens and towels every second day, unless asked otherwise.
Beachfront A/C Cottages
Our 6 modern designed A/C cottages are comfortable, simply furnished and spacious.
- Each cottage has private bath with hot & cold water, sea facing balconies, air con and ceiling fan.
- Our special promotional rate for the 2016-17 high season is only Php3300/night for 2 persons!
- These cottages are large enough to accommodate an additional bed if required.
Beachfront Fan Cottages
Our 8 native Filipino designed fan cottages are comfortable, simply furnished and have an extra large balcony to enjoy the sea breeze.
- Each cottage has private bath with cold water, large sea facing balconies, and ceiling fan.
- These beach cottages are only Php1600/night for 2 persons!
The heart of Liquid dive resort is The Lodge. Our PADI 5* IDC Dive shop, bar and family-style restaurant are all situated here in the middle of the resort overlooking our combined salt and fresh water swimming pool. The upper floor of The Lodge houses our restaurant and chill out area all with stunning views of our beach and surrounding islands.
At Liquid we only serve the freshest food possible. Breakfast is a menu selection ranging from home-made granola with fruit to a traditional fry up with bacon and eggs to fuel you up for a day of diving.
The lodge and pool bar serve an extensive a la carte menu with a variety of choices from traditional Filipino to Western to Asian as well as daily specials. There is also an abundance of home baked goodies from our in house bakery.
Guests and staff often sit together for dinner and drinks, meet fellow travelers, and swap stories over some great home cooked food.
After dinner you can grab a comfy seat and relax in the chill out area where our coffee shop is located while you watch the stars and moon shimmering over the sea! The Lodge opens all day until 9pm, so come on up and chill out. Plug in and make use of our free Wi-Fi while taking in the stunning views and making all your family and friends back home jealous!
Pool Bar & Garden
The pool bar at Liquid is situated within our lush tropical gardens beside the swimming pool. Within this area there is a games area with billiards and darts, as well as our in house bakery and a dining area. This is a favourite hang out for our divers and is a perfect place to grab lunch as well as relax on the comfortable outside sofas and enjoy the sunsets as they light up the clouds. Happy hour specials are on offer from 4:30 to 6:30 everyday and there is a wide range of cocktails and shooters for those looking to have a big night. But for the most part the pool bar is simply a great place to chill out, relax and have a few drinks with other guest while talking about the days diving.
Good music, chill vibes and always cold beer make this a central part of Liquid resort.
Our dedicated massage cottage was designed to help ease away those travelling knotts and leave the stress of home behind. With an array of different massages on offer from therapeutic to shiatsu to our own signature massage we are sure you will find the perfect one to help you unwind after a great day of diving. Unique to Liquid’s massage cottage is the opportunity to soak in our European style hot spring bath, filled with what the locals believe to be healing waters from our own private hot spring.
eat, sleep, dive…relax