- 8 standard beach front cottages, with ceiling fan, private bath with cold water showers
- 6 deluxe beach front cottages, with A/C, private bath with hot water showers
- Restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, dinners, snacks and family feast nights
- Coffee shop & bakery
- Swimming pool in a tropical garden setting
- Fantastic poolside garden bar, with great music, cocktails, daily Happy Hour specials
- Billiard table and darts in our games area
- Local tours, ATV tours and mountain adventure tours with private local guides
- Dedicated massage cottage with our own in-house masseuse offering an array of different massages and European style hot spring bath
- Private transfers from Dumaguete, Cebu or Moalboal to Liquid Resort
- 24 hour reception/front desk
- 24 hour security
- Daily housekeeping
- Free safety deposit boxes available for in house guests
- Free games, magazines and book exchange available upstairs in The Lodge chill-out area
- Laundry service available
- We accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX
Accommodation at Liquid Dumaguete is all in the form of individual beach front cottages, set on a secluded section of beach in the Barangy of Bulak, Dauin only a 20 minute drive from Dumaguete City.
As with many beaches in Dauin our beach during a low tide is rocky. We offer free use of booties and snorkel equipment for in house guests who would like to snorkel off our beach.
Our resort has been designed with the modern traveler in mind and we pride ourselves on offering excellent facilities and service at a very reasonable rate.
We have 14 individual beach front cottages designed for comfort and functionality. We have 2 room types deluxe air con and standard fan.
All rooms have sea facing balconies with views of Siquijor, the only obstruction can be the abundance of tropical foliage. Relaxing on your balcony and listening to the sound of the ocean as you watch the sunrise is the perfect start to another day in paradise.
All our rooms have either King or twin beds and for those travelling with children or wish to sleep 3 in a room we have baby cots and single beds that we can add. The baby cots are free of charge but the single beds have a small nightly charge and are only available in the deluxe rooms.
The rooms are situated at the very front of Liquid facing the sunrise. The rooms are in a cul-de-sac formation set within a landscaped garden to give you that homey feel.
Free room towels and beach towels are provided. Our friendly cleaning ladies will clean your rooms each day. As an environmentally aware resort we change all linens and towels every second day, unless asked otherwise.
Our 6 modern designed deluxe cottages are comfortable and spacious.
- Each cottage has king or twin beds, private bath with hot & cold water; complimentary shampoo & shower gel, hairdryer, mini bar, cable TV, sea facing balconies with bamboo sofa, adjustable split air con, ceiling fan desk & stool and hanging unit.
- These cottages are Php4000/night.
- Extra bed is available with an additional charge to accommodate 3 persons.
Our 8 native Filipino designed standard cottages are comfortable and have an extra large balcony to enjoy the sea breeze.
- Each cottage has king or twin beds, private bath, large sea facing balconies with bamboo sofa, adjustable ceiling fan, desk & stools and hanging unit.
- These beach cottages are Php2000/night.
With only 14 beach cottages are facilities are akin to any larger resort and guarantee plenty of space and comfort, whether you want to mingle with like-minded travellers at the pool side bar, grab a bite to eat at our garden restaurant or relax and read a book in our chill out area. You will find the perfect place to unwind after a great day of diving.
Our main building is referred to as The Lodge and houses our reception, PADI 5* IDC dive shop and classrooms. Our reception is open from 6.30am – 7pm and has free safety deposit boxes for each room, information about day trips, diving and land based tours plus a small boutique where you can purchase Liquid paraphernalia such as t-shirts, hats, bags and other local products.
Upstairs in The Lodge is our coffee shop which is open from 6.30am – 9pm and where you can relax with a homemade cake and espresso coffee while enjoying the views of Liquid and the surrounding islands. Bagels and other homemade pastries are also available and breakfast is served at the coffee shop each morning.
Pool Bar & Garden Restaurant
Our pool bar is situated within our lush tropical gardens beside the swimming pool and is open from 10am – 11pm offering a wide selection of cocktails, local beers, fruit smoothies and soft drinks. This is a favorite hangout for our divers and is a perfect place to grab lunch as well as relax on the comfortable outside sofas and enjoy the sunsets as they light up the clouds.
Happy hour specials are on offer from 4:30 to 6:30 every day and there is a wide range of cocktails and shooters for those looking to have a big night. But for the most part the pool bar is simply a great place to chill out, relax and have a few drinks with other guest while talking about the days diving.
Our garden restaurant is also located at the pool bar and offers a large A la carte menu with a selection of meals from the Philippines, Asia and Europe. We also offer daily specials and use only the freshest locally sourced ingredients. With ample seating available both upstairs at the Lodge and in our well maintained garden there is no lacking of space.
Good music, chill vibes and always cold beer make this a central part of Liquid resort.
Our dedicated massage cottage was designed to help ease away those travelling knotts and leave the stress of home behind. With an array of different massages on offer from therapeutic to shiatsu to our own signature massage we are sure you will find the perfect one to help you unwind after a great day of diving. Unique to Liquid’s massage cottage is the opportunity to soak in our European style hot spring bath, filled with what the locals believe to be healing waters from our own private hot spring.
eat, sleep, dive…relax