Advanced Scuba Courses
Take your PADI advanced courses from the comfort of our 5* CDC Dive Resort. All our courses are taught by certified PADI instructors and we guarantee small classes. All courses include all equipment rental and sanctuary fees, no hidden costs!
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver CourseAre you already open water certified? Would you like to gain more knowledge and experience in diving? Have you wondered what it is like down deep or how different things look at night; amazed at how your dive leader always manages to find the boat and knows so many different fish species? The answer to all these questions and more is in the PADI Advanced Open Water Course. This course is 2-3 days and consists of:
- 2 mandatory dives – the deep dive taking you to a depth of 30mts/100ft and a navigation dive where you learn how to find that boat!
- 3 elective specialty dives
- 5 knowledge development sessions
PADI Adventure Diver Course
This course is ideal for those who are on a time or monetary budget but still want to gain more experience.
The PADI adventure diver is basically half of the full advanced open water course.
This course is 1-2 days and consists of:
- 3 elective specialty dives
- 3 knowledge development sessions
There are no mandatory dives with this course, you can choose any dives that interest you.
For the 3 elective specialty dives, you can choose from –AWARE fish identification dive; boat dive; digital underwater photography; drift dive; enriched air dive; multilevel and computer; night dive; peak performance buoyancy dive; search and recovery dive; underwater naturalist or wreck dive.
This course is available to anyone with an open water certification. Upon completion of the course you will receive a PADI Project AWARE Adventure Diver Certificate which is recognized and accepted throughout the world. This cert can also be used as credit towards the full PADI advanced open water course.
Emergency First Responder Course
If you have ever been in a situation where you wished you knew just a little bit more first aid, or had the confidence to take charge then this is the course for you.
This course is 1 day and consists of:
- Participants focus on primary and secondary care first aid through knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
- Primary Care/First Aid covering basic first aid, CPR, serious bleeding, shock management, choking, spinal injury and emergency oxygen use orientation
- Secondary Care covers injury and illness assessments, bandaging and splinting for dislocations and fractures
Upon completion of the course you will receive an Emergency First Responder certificate that lasts for 2 years and is recognized worldwide. This course is available to anyone and is not just aimed at divers.
PADI Rescue Diver Course
Could you recognize and help a diver in distress? Could you calm a panicked diver down? What would you do if you came across an unconscious diver? Do you have the confidence to take charge? This fun filled and challenging course will teach you how to help yourself and others who may be in need.
This course is 4-5 days and consists of:
- 5 engaging classroom sessions will expand your rescue knowledge through reviews and a final exam
- 10 exciting skill exercises will help you master in water rescue skills
- 2 final in water emergency scenarios will then test your new found knowledge
You should always be prepared during this course as you never know when a diver will need your help
This course is available to anyone who has an advanced diving certificate.
Upon completion you will receive a PADI Project AWARE Rescue Diver Certificate that is a lifelong diving cert accepted worldwide and also takes you one step closer to beginning your PADI Divemaster Course, the first professional rating in PADI.